Monday, January 11, 2010



I listed this little quilt top on eBay. I've made several tops and don't have time to quilt them all. At left is a detail of this one. The size is 48 x 60 inches, made up of 1-1/2" squares hand-stitched together. I like it so much, I'm beginning to hope it doesn't sell!
*
Jan. 21, 2010 - The Sunshine and Shadow quilt top was sold on eBay for twice the price I listed!
***
I sent the Una quilt top (see below) to Donna's In the Attic to be machine-quilted. My sister Susan is giving me the quilting for a birthday present--i.e., she's paying Donna for the quilting.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely birthday gift.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, your quilts are lovely!!

    So happy to have you join the Rooster Party....hens are great. Can't wait to see yours. I will have updates before the party. Please check back.

    Hugs, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilts, and i see you are in alabama. I am up in Winfield, Al.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilts. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete