Monday, July 6, 2009

Charming Girls' Quilt Club

There's a link to this and explanation of the project on my Sourwood Mountain blog, and copied below. Here's what I've done so far on the Una quilt (above).


The second project I joined through Susan's blog is at Kelly's Charming Girls' Quilt Club. Kelly challenges members to post an unfinished sewing project, and finish it before the end of the month. The rules include prizes for finished projects, but I think the chief reward is getting some of my dozens of unfinished pieces done. My project for July is to finish the top for my Una quilt wall-hanging. So far, all I've got done is the central block and a pile of discarded attempts at more blocks and borders. Plus cutting out all the diamonds for the star border.

No comments:

Post a Comment